COVID-19, Another virus for us to work with in Dentistry
• To provide information relative to dental infection control post covid lockdown
• Look at the impact covid will have on PPE usage working in dental practices.
• Discuss issues concerning dental professionals in our dental world
- Update dental professionals on changes required to safely practice with the dental surgery
- Identify the different levels of PPE to be implemented depending on patient treatment and covid status
- Improved the knowledge of the attendee to enable them to disseminate information to their dental team to reduce anxiety and fear.
Release date: 2020-05-21 | Expiration date: 2023-05-21
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.