Digital Dentistry in General Practice - Maximising Productivity, Efficiency and Predictability
Digital dentistry is the present and future of contemporary general dental practice and can be accessed at many different levels with different degrees of investment.
Learn how to begin to integrate digital dentistry into your Practice at a level appropriate for you.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The advantages of digital for improving daily workflows
- How to greatly improve patient engagement and case acceptance
- The benefits of digital splints, in-house restorations and aligners
- Why digital communication with the dental technician is hugely beneficial
- Potential return on investment
Release date: 2020-08-27 | Expiration date: 2023-08-27
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.