Essentials of Periodontal Care in General Practice
This lecture will provide an overview of all the key perio topics relevant in general practice, including the new classification.
The aims and objectives of this dental webinar are to:
- To outline our current understanding of the aetiology and risk factors of periodontal diseases.
- To understand and simplify the new classification and its application.
- To provide tips on delivering effective oral hygiene advice.
- To understand the objectives of non-surgical periodontal therapy, including indications for antimicrobial therapy.
- To discuss when and how to refer a patient for specialist care.
- To briefly discuss the diagnosis and management of peri-implant diseases.
Share on social media:
is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
Ask the Expert