Essentials of Periodontal Care in General Practice
This lecture will provide an overview of all the key perio topics relevant in general practice, including the new classification.
The aims and objectives of this dental webinar are to:
- To outline our current understanding of the aetiology and risk factors of periodontal diseases.
- To understand and simplify the new classification and its application.
- To provide tips on delivering effective oral hygiene advice.
- To understand the objectives of non-surgical periodontal therapy, including indications for antimicrobial therapy.
- To discuss when and how to refer a patient for specialist care.
- To briefly discuss the diagnosis and management of peri-implant diseases.
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.