How do we implement the new Periodontal Classification and S3-Level Treatment Guidelines in the Real World?
The two webinars will address the following aims:
1. Providing a simple guide to implementing the new periodontal classification in real world practice.
2. Explaining the stepwise approach to periodontal therapy under the new S3-level international guidelines
3. Provide examples of key guidelines alongside case presentations to illustrate
- Understand how to implement the new classification rapidly in real world practice.
- Understand how and why the new S3-level treatment guidelines were developed and what they mean
- Be able to follow the evidence-based guidelines in practice across the four steps of periodontal care management.
Release date: 2020-11-26 | Expiration date: 2023-11-26
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 2 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.