How to Build a Stronger and More Crisis Resistant Practice
Proof as to why adopting a default plan position in your practice will help you future proof your practice for growth and sustainability.
A dental webinar providing proof as to why adopting a default dental membership plan position in your practice will help you future proof your practice’s cashflow, growth and sustainability.
Aims and Objectives:
- Hear the latest about the dental landscape and how this has impacted patient membership plans.
- Discover top tips for introducing, retaining and introducing a membership plan in your practice.
- Uncover the benefits of a membership plan to both patients and practice.
- Learn how to create a stronger and more crisis resistant dental practice ensuring the stability and profitability of your practice.
- Understand the key benefits of a patient membership plan to both the practice and patients and how this can underpin the foundations of your practice.
- Understand the most effective ways of introducing your membership plan to your patients making it the default position.
Release date: 2020-06-12 | Expiration date: 2023-06-12
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.