How to Build a Stronger and More Crisis Resistant Practice
Proof as to why adopting a default plan position in your practice will help you future proof your practice for growth and sustainability.
A dental webinar providing proof as to why adopting a default dental membership plan position in your practice will help you future proof your practice’s cashflow, growth and sustainability.
Aims and Objectives:
- Hear the latest about the dental landscape and how this has impacted patient membership plans.
- Discover top tips for introducing, retaining and introducing a membership plan in your practice.
- Uncover the benefits of a membership plan to both patients and practice.
- Learn how to create a stronger and more crisis resistant dental practice ensuring the stability and profitability of your practice.
- Understand the key benefits of a patient membership plan to both the practice and patients and how this can underpin the foundations of your practice.
- Understand the most effective ways of introducing your membership plan to your patients making it the default position.
Share on social media:
is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.