How to master lower facial transformations with aesthetics in a newly regulated industry
- Discover a systematic way of conducting lower facial transformations with aesthetic medicine (including a signature lip technique!) to showcase your dental work
- Explore the recent changes in the regulation of facial aesthetics in the UK including the new Level 7 diploma
- Discuss the training routes in aesthetic medicine available to dentists
- Explore the current medicolegal and ethical considerations for aesthetic practice that dentists must be aware of
Attendees will gain insight into the following…
- A systematic approach to lower facial transformation including lower facial contouring techniques, lip enhancement, peri-oral rejuvenation, jawline augmentation, chin augmentation, treatment of masseteric hypertrophy, treatment of gummy smile and reduction in the formation of nasolabial folds, marionette lines and the pre-jowl sulci- A signature technique for beautiful lip enhancement- Use of needle and microcannula for lower facial aesthetic treatments
- Recent changes in the aesthetics industry in terms of regulation, practice and training
- The Level 7 diploma in aesthetic medicine
- Training routes in aesthetic medicine for dentists
- Medicolegal and ethical considerations in aesthetic medicine
Release date: 2021-02-11 | Expiration date: 2024-02-11
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.