Periodontics in general dental practice: A Practical approach
* To understand the nature of periodontal disease and how to manage it in your daily practice.
* To communicate with the patient their role in the treatment of the disease.
* The use of technology to help patients manage the disease
* To diagnose periodontal disease.
* To manage periodontal disease in general practice.
* To use technology to help improve outcome for patients and you.
Release date: 2020-05-26 | Expiration date: 2023-05-26
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.