The minimally invasive management of class II carious lesions
This lecture aims to provide an update on the latest materials, equipment and evidence-based clinical techniques for the minimally invasive management of class II carious lesions.
By the end of this webinar delegates will be able to demonstrate understanding of all clinical stages in the minimally invasive management of class II lesions including the following subject areas:
- Prevention, early detection and diagnosis
- Minimally invasive operative techniques
- Isolation and adhesion
- Contemporary matrix systems
- Pulp protection
- Direct composite materials (including bulk-fill)
- Placement and shaping techniques
- Optimal light curing protocols
- Finishing and polishing of class II composites
Share on social media:
is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.