What patients want.
Dr Rhona Eskander has proved how she is totally au fait with social media and using it for patient interaction. She knows exactly how to converse with potential patients, excite them, and convert them to take up Invisalign treatment.
Topics will include:
- Understand Millennials and how they consume information
- What is SmileView and how to utilise it
- How to use the iTero system to increase patient uptake
- How creating patient-centric experiences can help make you stand out
- How social media has been utilised to grow Rhona’s patient base and fuel Invisalign growth
- How to create an authentic brand
- How to deal with direct to consumer competition
Rhona will showcase what she does best and what non Invisalign providers are missing out on.
Release date: 2020-11-18 | Expiration date: 2023-11-18
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.